If one party does not like the judge’s decision, it is sometimes possible to appeal the decision to the Supreme Court of BC. This means that you are asking the court to review the decision of the Small Claims Court. This can be an expensive, lengthy, and complicated process and the result may be the same. It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer if you are thinking of appealing your case.

Justice Education Society Citizenship and Immigration Canada Welcome BC City of Vancouver